Feel Good tea (package)Regular price €28,50 Save €-28,50
Many herbs influence the hormones such as: serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline and, according to research, have just as positive an effect as the 'ordinary' antidepressants. Consider, for example, St. John's wort. Other studies show that chamomile tea can also be a good alternative to standard medication for anxiety and depression.
Are you looking for a serotonin booster, then you can stop looking! You found it right here.
- 150 grams of herbal tea
- Rest tea, Sleepy Tea, Chamomile Tea.
Brewing advice :
- Mix the herbs in a teapot or sieve. Take 1 teaspoon of each herbal tea per liter of water.
- Let the tea steep for 5-10 minutes.
What else you can do:
Fortunately, you can increase your serotonin, assuming it has nothing to do with a medical condition:
- Take in enough daylight . If that is not possible, work with clear lamps.
- Move . Exercise a few times a week works wonders.
- Eat a healthy diet and try to consume foods high in the amino acid Tryptophan .
- If that doesn't work, consider supplementing your diet with supplements.
- Talk air. If you think it is necessary, you can call in a professional.